Sony SRG360SHE Full HD remote camera w/triple streaming
Item Condition: New
No Tax Outside California
408.462.0665 | Contact Us
The SRG-360SHE is designed to serve the needs of classrooms, courtrooms, boardrooms, houses of worship and any other settings where full HD visual communications are crucial. The latest addition to the popular SRG lineup builds on the success of the SRG-300SE by adding power over Ethernet (PoE+) and triple simultaneous video and audio streaming (embedded audio in IP, HDMI and 3G-SDI). The simultaneously output of 1080/60p baseband video through the three streaming outputs making it ideal for webcasting and viewing while simultaneously recording live events.
- Simultaneous transmission of 3G-SDI, HDMI, and IP H.264 full-HD video The SRG-360SHE supports triple streaming outputs. This camera can simultaneously output 1080/60p baseband video through 3G-SDI, HDMI, and a H.264-compressed video/audio stream via IP. This triple streaming capability makes the camera ideal for webcasting, viewing and simultaneously recording conferences, lectures, seminars, and other live events. It can also simultaneously output 1920 x 1080/60p video over a single BNC cable through 3G-SDI that can run approximately up to 100m, easing installation and adding more flexibility to customers live production needs.
- PoE+ for flexible powering options For installation simplicity and flexibility, the SRG-360SHE supports a PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet) capability that carries IP video/audio control and power over a single connection cable.
- Enhanced audio quality with equalizer and auto lip-sync function The SRG-360SHE enhances stereo audio from a connected stereo microphone (optional) or line inputs by using the onboard equalizer and auto level control. Unwanted signal delays between audio and video are compensated for by the SRG-360SHE's auto lip-sync function.
- Enhanced PTZ Operation The SRG-360SHE features a series of enhanced PTZ capabilities to produce professional-looking results even with non-professional camera operators. 'Semi-Synchronous Simultaneous Motion' improves transitions between subjects delivering smooth, coordinated camera motion that does not distract viewers. A Slow P/T' setting allows for precise tracking of, say, a speaker walking across a stage. 'PTZ Trace Memory' provides the ability to store a sequence of camera movements as a preset. With 'trace,' a complicated series of motions/commands can be carried out flawlessly and replicated as needed.
- Powerful optical zoom and wide viewing angle The SRG-360SHE camera features 30x optical zoom capability and 12x digital zoom for frame-filling close ups in great detail with a 65-degree viewing angle to produce H.264 IP video streaming with selectable bit rates.
- Up to 256 camera preset positions The SRG-360SHE support up to 256 camera preset positions using a plug-in free viewer and ActiveX viewer.
- The SRG-360SHE's new capabilities are built on the solid functionality common to the entire SRG line. Sony View-DR and XDNR technologies provide clear images in low light environments and reduce noise. Pan/Tilt/Zoom controls are operated by VISCA protocols through either the RS-422 (serial) connector or RJ-45 (IP) connection allowing for either local or remote operation and easy cabling.