Sony PXWX160 XDCAM XAVC HD422 hand-held camcorder
Item Condition: New
No Tax Outside California
408.462.0665 | Contact Us
Ideal for professional broadcast, documentary or live event video applications, the PXW-X160 XDCAM HD422 camcorder offers a 25x HD zoom lens, three 1/3"-type Exmor CMOS sensors for high resolution, low noise and wide dynamic range, and a variable Neutral Density filter which provides more flexibility in density control and a broader range of shooting techniques
The camcorder has a new type of Multi-Interface (MI) Shoe where compatible accessories attached to the MI shoe can be controlled from the PXW-X160. The new HVL-LBPC video LED light can be attached which enables controlling the light ON and OFF syncing with recording START and STOP. Also, if an optional UWP-D wireless microphone receiver is connected with use of the adapter, power supply and cable-free audio signal input are possible, minimizing the need for extra batteries and removing the need for additional cabling.
- Three 1/3"-type Full HD Exmor CMOS sensors
- Sony G Lens with 25x Optical Zoom.
- Variable ND filter manually control mechanism
- Auto ND Filter enables to adjust the density of the variable ND filter automatically.
- High quality XAVC Intra and XAVC Log GOP recordings
- 59.94p / 50p recording at Full HD 1920 x 180
- Switchable recordings for MPEG-2 HD422, AVCHD, and DVCAM
- Dual SxS media slot for simultaneous recording, relay recording, and independent recording control.
- Multi Interface Hot-Shoe (MI Shoe) for flexible connection
- OLED color viewfinder
- 3G HD-SDI and HDMI supports up to 60p full HD uncompressed signal
- Remote control (partialy compatible with LANC)